I can’t believe that another holiday season is upon us! This year just zoomed past me. Yet, I have much to be thankful for this year. On this eve of Thanksgiving, I give thanks for:
- Each of you, for your support and friendship. May God bless every one of you.
- My loving husband of 38+ years. May we have many more together.
- Good health for both my husband and me. We had a health scare earlier this year, but God is good, and all is well. May we all continue to be in good health.
- The opportunity to serve as RCIA Coordinator for my parish. What a blessing to be able to share the faith with people who really want to have a close relationship with Jesus. We have seven women going through the program, with the hope of entering into full communion with the Catholic Church at Easter. Please keep them, and me, in your prayers.
- A roof over my head, clothes on my back, shoes on my feet, and food on my table. God provides! Sometimes, I don’t know how He does it, but He does it!
Give Thanks with Me
For what do you wish to give thanks for this Thanksgiving? Add your thoughts to the comments section, and we will make this post a spiritual bouquet of thanksgiving to God. Who got a new job this year, or perhaps a new home, or a new addition to the family? Maybe you obtained a degree? How about the blessings you received in the form of increased faith, renewed hope, and cherished love? What virtues have you been practicing where you can see a positive change? There is so much to be thankful for, if we just give it a little thought. I can’t wait to see what you add to this list! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
If you would like to purchase an autographed copy of my book, Adventures of Faith, Hope and Charity: Finding Patience, then click here.