Thanks is an easy word to say…
… but sometimes it doesn’t get expressed as often as it should. Therefore, in the spirit of Thanksgiving, I want to take this time and space to specifically say thank you:
- To God, for blessing me with abundant graces. He guides me every day. He loves me unconditionally. He forgives my transgressions and extends mercy on my soul.
- To my husband, for your never-ending, self-giving love, support and friendship.
- To my family and friends who share my joys and sorrows. Your love is pure gold to me.
- To all of my followers: I love interacting with you. I like to hear what’s going on in your life. I appreciate learning about your struggles, and finding solutions together to help you live a happier, more virtuous life.
- To all those who support my website; specifically, Grael Norton, Atilla Vekony and Mindy Burnett from Wheatmark, Inc. These folks make this website look so good all the time. I am blessed to have them as my marketing coaches and website developers. BTW: How do you like the new look of the website?
- To all those who support my fledgling business with book purchases. Every time I get to autograph a book, my heart sings! The children’s happy faces especially give me great joy.
What are you thankful for this time of year? I would love to hear from you. Share your thoughts in the comments box, and give thanks!
Have a blessed Thanksgiving. This weekend, remember to practice temperance, self-control, and all of the other virtues needed as you gather around your table and give thanks! Also, take some time this holiday season and remember the less fortunate by volunteering your time, donations and prayers to alleviate the suffering of the poor.