I am blessed and humbled to have such great, and talented friends, who have agreed to review my new book available on Tuesday, August 25th. That’s just two weeks from today! Let me introduce you to my friends.
- Tony Agnesi from Finding God’s Grace
- Allison Gingras from Reconciled to You and A Seeking Heart (on Real Life Radio)
- Nancy Ward from Joy Alive
- Cathy Gilmore from Catherine C. Gilmore
- Elizabeth Reardon from Theology is a Verb and An Engaging Faith (on Real Life Radio)
- Jeff Marlett from Spiritual Diabetes
- Sarah Damm from Sarah C. Damm
- Connie Rossini from Contemplative Homeschool
- Emily Davis from Our Home, Mary’s Mantle
- Jeannie Ewing from Love Alone Creates
Oh, did you see that box titled, “YOU!” in the picture? Well, you will have many opportunities to join in on the fun! This is a party and we’re having a giveaway! During the blog tour, you will be able to enter the contest to win one of five autographed copies of Adventures of Faith, Hope, and Charity – Finding Patience. The random drawing will occur at the end of the blog tour. Each person can elect to enter up to TWELVE times to win a copy of my new book. That’s a lot of chances! More to come on that in future posts.
I want to have fun on this blog tour! Don’t you? The tour begins on Tuesday, August 25th, with me kicking it off. From August 26th to September 4th, my fellow bloggers will give their reviews of the book on their respective websites (with the exception of Cathy Gilmore who will do a guest post on my website). More on the blog tour schedule in future posts.
For today, I just want you to know that we will be having a blog tour, who will be participating, how it works, and that we want for you to get involved. How can you get involved? I’m glad you asked. Here’s how:
- Share this post via social media.
- Visit the websites of my treasured, blogger friends.
- Promote your favorite bloggers participating on the tour. That means reading their reviews of my book and sharing the reviews with your family and friends. You will not only be helping me, but you will be giving voice to these talented people.
- Check out each blogger’s social media links (and perhaps you might choose to follow some of them, if you do not already).
- Enter the giveaway between August 25th and Sept 4th to win a copy of my new book Adventures of Faith, Hope, and Charity – Finding Patience.
Let’s have some fun! Let the celebration begin!